In compliance with the provisions of L.O. 15/99 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data, we proceed to inform:
That data relating to personal or business in nature and enter into forms for consultation or subscription www.laimel.es on the website will be collected and incorporated into a computer file, which is responsible Therapy Center Lai & Mel.
That input will be treated, handled and used for the sole purpose of being able to respond most effectively to the services offered by www.laimel.es form.
That the data you enter will not be disclosed to other companies, and in case your assignment is pretend the customer / user would be duly informed in advance so that authorizes or explicitly disallow this, and to inform regarding their rights regarding these practices. It will be considered exceptions, the cases referred to in Articles 6.2 and 11.2 of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (BOE No. 298, December 14, 1999).
That among the rights the law confers, are comprised of access, rectification and cancellation of data provided and collected by Therapy Center Lai & Mel and customer / user may exercise your rights at any time, for which it shall send a firstname.lastname@example.org message if a query regarding your data.
The customer / user, in any case, the truthfulness of the data provided, www.laimel.es, the right to exclude from the registered services to any client / user who provides false data, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
Legal Data Protection
Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
ARTICLE 6. CONSENT OF CONCERNED
· 1.-automated processing of personal data requires the consent of the affected, unless the law provides otherwise.
· 2.-No consent is necessary if the personal data are collected from public sources, when collected for the exercise of the functions of government in the scope of its powers, or when referring to people linked by a business relationship, a working relationship, an administrative relationship or a contract and are necessary for the maintenance of relationships or for the fulfillment of the contract.
· 3.-The consent referred to in Article may be revoked if there is cause to do so and was not attributed retroactively.
ARTICLE 11. TRANSFER OF DATA
· 1.-personal data subject to automatic processing may only be assigned for purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the assignor and the assignee with prior consent.
· 2.-The consent required under the preceding paragraph shall not be required:
· A) Where an Act provides otherwise.
· B) In the case of data collected from public sources.
· C) When establishing the automated file corresponds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, implementation and monitoring necessarily involve the connection of the database files of third parties. In this case the assignment shall be legitimate as limited to the purpose that justifies it.
· D) When the transfer to be effected has addressed the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor or the judges or courts, in the exercise of the functions assigned.
· E) where the transfer is between the government in cases provided for in Article 19.
· F) Where a transfer of personal data concerning health is necessary to resolve an emergency that requires access to a database or to conduct epidemiological studies on the terms set out in Article 8 of Law 14/1986 of April 25, General Health.
· 3-consent shall be void if not fall on a fixed or determinable transferee or otherwise constase clearly the purpose of the transfer is consented to.
· 4.-The consent for the transfer of personal data has also be revoked.
· 5.-The transferee of personal data are obliged, by the mere fact of the transfer, to the observance of the provisions of this Act.
· 6.-If the transfer is effected prior dissociation procedure shall not apply the provisions of the preceding paragraphs.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages. They are tools that are essential to the delivery of many services of the information society role. Among others, allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained can be used to recognize the user and improve the service.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained can distinguish two types: party cookies and third party cookies.
There is also a second ranking as the length of time they remain stored in the client browser, which may be of session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification of five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data are processed: Technical cookies, personalized cookies, cookies analysis, advertising cookies, and cookies for behavioral advertising.
Cookies used on the web
Here are the cookies that are being used on this site as well as their type and function are identified:
Through web analytics is not about your personal data is obtained by ensuring the protection of the privacy of people who surf the web. The information obtained is relative to the number of users accessing the site, the number of page views, frequency and repeat visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, language, terminal used, or the city that is assigned its IP address. Information that allows a better and more appropriate service from this website.
Accepting cookies policy
Laimel.es, in order to comply with those rules, showing information about their cookies Policy at the top of any page on the site with each login.
Given this information it is possible to perform the following actions:
Accept Cookies. You will not see this warning again to access any portal page for the current session.
Close. Notice is hidden on this page, but accessing any portal page will redisplay the ad on top of it.
Modify your configuration. You can get more information about what cookies are, modify the configuration of your navigation. But this will not prevent the warning about cookies to access new portal page is displayed.
How to change the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or erase cookies from Laimel.es or any website by using your browser. In each browser different operations, the role of "help" will show you how.
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10 "
Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es "
Company Name: Raimundo Santander Gómez
Business Name: Lai & Mel Therapy Center.
Registered Office: C / Ciutat Laval, 11, 46702 - Gandia (Valencia)
CIF / NIF: 35072450-A
Phone: 96 286 17 31
Domain Name: www.laimel.es