Collmar Beauty, night cream, combines the action of gorgeous ingredients that give your skin everything it needs: Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Biotin, Evening primrose oil and borage Granada. Use it every night; while resting, Beauty Collmar acts fighting the signs of aging.
Collmar Beauty revolutionized the world of cosmetics, incorporating various ingredients to treat the problems associated with decrease in collagen synthesis.
Marine collagen hydrolyzate + Vitamin C
Collagen is a protein that makes up 80% of the composition of the skin, therefore, a decrease in collagen synthesis, directly affects the appearance and health of skin.
For the collagen is synthesized correctly, the presence of Vitamin C is needed
It is a bioactive ingredient, found in many tissues. Its ability to absorb water, making it an excellent ingredient to moisturize the skin and fill wrinkles.
All hyaluronic acid are not equal; Beauty Collmar hyaluronic acid incorporates a low molecular weight, capable of passing through the deeper layers of the skin.
Biotin is an essential vitamin for your skin. In fact, a deficiency of this vitamin is responsible for significant skin problems.
Evening Primrose Oil and Borage
Evening primrose oil and borage, presented in its composition 95% of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (acids that the body can not synthesize and incorporate necessary through diet): linoleic acid, palmitic, stearic and oleic acids, necessary for the hydration and skin nutrition.
The Granada is a fruit highly prized since antiquity, in fact, it is a symbol of beauty. The properties that make it a special product, is its high amount of antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that fight free radicals, which cause premature skin aging.
Recommendations to implement Collmar Beauty:
Application at night is recommended, as thus acts during the break.
In order to optimize the results, it is advisable to follow these guidelines:
- In the front: Spread the cream and vertically upward.
- The eyebrows: Apply vertical and descending order, from the middle of the eyebrows upwards, then repeat this half frown down.
- In the cheekbones: Spread the cream through ascending and external circular motions.
- Upper lip: Spread the cream from the middle to the right and from the middle to the left.
- Chin: Use circular outward movements. First they carried on the right side and then on the left side.
- Neck: Perform vertical movements down.