VenPharma Not4Get is a dietary supplement containing Bacopa, Vitamin C and Vitamin B group Bacopa is a traditional Indian plant. Vitamin C and B vitamins contribute to normal psychological function and normal functioning of the nervous system. Help your cognition and your memory Not4Get, you do not forget!
Bacopa, Vitamin C and B vitamins
How to use
Take 1 tablet daily.
Box with 20 tablets.
Bacopa (Bacopa monnier) is a traditional Ayurvedic plant culture that has traditionally been used as a brain tonic to enhance memory development, learning, attention and concentration. In India it is known as Brahmi.
Improves cognitive properties, allowing improved mental acuity and memory in elderly adults, youth and children.
Avoid cognitive impairment caused by age. In addition, children also improves learning ability.
How does it work?
- Stimulates the activity of the protein kinase enzyme, thereby increasing brain neuronal synthesis, also improving the neurotransmission and thus the memory and learning capacity.
- It acts as an antagonist of the serotonin receptor 6 (5-HT6) stimulating the cognitive system.
- Inhibits enzyme butyrylcholinesterase avoiding progressive deterioration of cholinergic neurotransmission as it leads to an increase of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. The enhancement of cholinergic neurotransmission results in improving the cognitive properties of the brain, such as memory, alertness, attention, concentration, etc ...
- Inhibits activity, important in the development of inflammatory processes, lipoxygenase enzyme which may be involved in the reduction of cognitive abilities, so that inhibition of the lipoxygenase enzyme prevents these effects.
- Acts as an antioxidant (especially in the hippocampus, frontal cortex and striatum). Antioxidants help the maintenance of brain structure and function and the protection of brain cells. Thus prevent aging and cognitive impairment associated with oxidative stress system.
- Lowers beta-amyloid deposits (peptide) of the brain, which are associated with Alzheimer's disease. Therefore, its reduction is important.
Bacopa monnieri is a plant with an extensive literature dons literature describes its role in the nervous system and its effectiveness in enhancing nootropic function.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin C capturing free radicals in the body making them safe and preventing oxidation of the cells. Participates in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and helps in proper functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Vitamin B1 optimizes cognitive activity and brain function. Necessary for growth disorders and learning. It is responsible for energy production in the brain. Vitamin B1 deficiency causes brain functions are reduced. Also influences the acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter responsible for the memory capacity.
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B2 regenerates glutathione, an important cell protectant against free radicals (oxidation).
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B3 is involved in energy production and antioxidant protection. Also involved in the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters, including serotonin deficiency which can cause memory loss, asthenia, fatigue, depression, mental confusion, insomnia, etc ...
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
Vitamin B6 plays an important role in cell division and renewal. It is required by the nervous system and is needed for normal brain function. It also participates in the production of amino acids, as well as all important for the brain, for example, serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmitters.
Vitamin B8 (biotin)
Vitamin B8 contribute to the welfare of the cells of the brain and nervous system. Its deficiency can manifest as nervous system disorders such as nervousness, irritability, anxiety, depression, insomnia, etc ...
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin B12 is essential for the formation and maintenance of the structures of the nervous system, in particular, plays an important role as protector of the nerve endings. Deficiency of this vitamin is one of the main reasons for diseases of the brain affected by age, as its deficiency can affect the peripheral nervous system degenerative lesions.